London Pioneer College is a registered Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) centre and is authorised to provide Immigration Advice and Services at Level 1 in the categories of Asylum & Protection and Immigration. Our registration number is F201500983.
Who are OISC?
The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates immigration advisers, ensuring they are fit and competent and act in the best interest of their clients.
We investigate complaints about immigration advisers and can prosecute those who operate illegally.
The OISC Responsibilities:
We were set up under the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999. Under this act and the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002 we have powers to:
- limit or vary levels of work advisers may undertake
- lay a disciplinary charge against a regulated adviser
- apply for a restraining order or an injunction
- prosecute for illegally providing immigration advice and/or services
- prosecute for illegally advertising immigration advice and/or services
- enter an adviser’s premises
- seize an adviser’s records
Our main duties are to:
- publish a code of standards and other rules for immigration advisers
- maintain a list and register of regulated advisers
- refuse entry to or deregulate advisers who don’t keep to our required standards of good practice, and discipline, restrain or prosecute as appropriate
- maintain oversight of the designated professional bodies in Scotland and Northern Ireland with this duty
What does this mean?
This means unlike unregulated solicitors or Immigration Advisers we have to maintain a certain standard of service and if you have any issues you can complain to the OISC. This ensures we provide a professional and honest service and give you not only the best possible advice but an accurate one in line with Immigration Rules.
Why Choose us?
Many people over the years have come to us because the solicitors or Immigration Advisers they used provided inaccurate, misleading advice or submitted incorrect applications to Home Office.
Many people lost thousands of pounds because of this, therefore we decided to become OISC Advisors to ensure whoever comes through our door can leave knowing they have been given a high standard of service with the best possible advice and charge you an appropriate and reasonable fee for the service provided.
Many people have immigration and visa problems due to unregulated legal advisers and were charged a lot of money for this, we aim to be different therefore come and visit us for a free no obligations 10 minute consultation and decide for yourselves.
- Application, Information, Consultation & Advice on British Citizenship (Naturalisation) Applications for adults, families and children.
- Application, Information, Consultation & Advice on various routes to Settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) Applications for adults, families and children.
- Application, Information, Consultation & Advice on the various routes to visit visa applications for individuals and family members.
- Application, Information, Consultation & Advice on Spouse visa applications within UK or abroad.
- Application, Information, Consultation & Advice on other applications and services not listed above.