London Pioneer College is Registered by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) to provide immigration advice and services only at Level 1.
London Pioneer College are based in Barking and provide Immigration Advice to people all over London and UK and even abroad.
LPC has made successful applications to Home Office for Spouse Visas, Spouse Visa extension, Settlement, British Citizenship for Adults, British Citizenship for Children as well as EU Residents Permits, Permanent Visa Applications for people living in Barking, Ilford, Newham, Tower Hamlets, Grays, Basildon, Essex, in London and some in different parts of UK.
Our clients can expect the following from us:
- A professional and friendly service
- To be dealt with honestly and sincerely
- To be treated fairly and with respect
- To be provided with the best possible service and upto date immigration advice
- All information to be dealt with confidentially
- To be informed and updated throughout the application process
- Will not be discriminated against for any reason
- To be charged fairly and transparently for the services provided
We will ensure all our clients are dealt with fairly and are given the best possible advice in relation to their immigration matter. We will ensure all information is treated in the strictest of confidence and only charge for services provided which will be agreed on before any work is done and will not have any hidden costs. All costs will be discussed and agreed on beforehand.
We will provide Immigration Advice & Services in the following areas:
- Limited Asylum work
- Applications for entry clearance, Leave to Enter or Leave to Remain in the following categories:
- Spouses/unmarried partners
- Other family members
- Immigration employment documents
- Nationality and citizenship under UK law applications for:
- Naturalisation as a British citizen
- Registration as a British citizen
- EU and EEA immigration law Basic applications for the following:
- Residence permit for an EU/EEA national
- Family permit for a non-EU/EEA family member
- Entry clearance for non-EU/EEA family member
- Workers Registration Scheme
- A2 Accession Scheme
To book a free 10 minute consultation, please call us on: 0208 594 0036